Development Test Engineer
- BBBH789338 Aug 06, 2021 €50k - €70k
Our world class client requires an innovative and self-motivated Development Test Engineer to support the product development process of various new products.
The successful applicant would be responsible for the specification and delivery of development test processes. The applicant will have a strong technical background and minimum 3 years experience in a similar role.
As a Development Test Engineer, you will be primarily tasked with the continual monitoring, investigating of products that are being life tested as well as supporting development test requirements as they arise. This exciting position offers you a unique opportunity to work with a talented team of engineers involved in the new product development process. The role is interesting, challenging and varied.
- You will be responsible for monitoring the life test programme for various new products as well as testing new design changes on existing product ranges
- Defining test protocols for different development tests as required.
- Validating test methods, gauge R&R etc
- Executing development tests, compiling technical reports, and presenting findings.
- Analysing test data and trend analysis
- Investigation of test failures and establishing root causes.
- Production test rig support
- Assisting investigations into production issues that require data analysis
- Produce test method and design documentation that ensures a successful transition to production.
- You will hold a degree, B.Eng. in a relevant Engineering discipline.
- You will demonstrate excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- You will have strong analytical skills, with good attention to detail.
- You are a self-starter and have the initiative to work on your own.
- You are familiar and have previously used structured problem-solving skills.
- You are familiar with Design of Experiments
- Good knowledge of destructive and non-destructive test methods
- You have a good can-do attitude
- You are an enthusiastic 'hands-on' individual.
- The role would be primarily Dublin based, but you may be required to travel to other sites in the UK.
- You should hold a full clean driving licence
Although not essential, it is desirable if applicants have the following:
- Six Sigma trained to green belt level or higher
- Proficient in the use of Minitab or similar
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Manager | Engineering Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300