Depositary Assistant Manager
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH770761 Nov 24, 2020 Competitive
A highly renowned European Fund Services Provider is looking for a Depositary Assistant Manager on a fixed term contract basis
Exciting opportunity to join a busy depositary team on a 12 month fixed term contract.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the Depositary Control Team and oversee the workload of Depositary Control Team members to ensure that resources are allocated appropriately, team members are effectively perform their duties and deadlines are achieved accordingly.
- Ensure periodic investment and borrowing reviews and NAV process checks are completed in accordance with internal deadlines and departmental procedures.
- Ensure all pricing errors and investment breaches are investigated and rectified on a timely basis and appropriate action is taken and provide effective and clear reporting to management, clients, and the Central Bank, as appropriate.
- Attend all client meetings (e.g. due diligence meetings, board meetings, client query calls.)
- Assist Depositary Control Management with scheduling and organising relevant on-site visits of the
- Drive efficiencies/automation and innovation in the Depositary environment.
- Review interim and annual financial statements prior to the sign off and release of the letters of representation and annual letter to investors.
- The candidate should have a minimum of five years' experience within the Funds' industry in Trustee/Depositary
- Good understanding of legal documentation relevant to funds.
- Familiarity with investment and regulatory issues facing the Irish Funds Industry
- Excellent PC literacy including Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Third level business or legal qualification essential and French is desirable but not essential
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
353 (0) 1 4321556