Dublin City Centre
- BBBH789003 Jul 30, 2021 €20k - €30k
Looking for people who want to expand their skillset within the banking sector. It is an onsite role in the heart of Dublin City with a prominent leading bank in Ireland.
Our client in the banking sector is looking for a deposit operation administrator who has a good attitude and communicate well with people. It would be based onsite in St Stephen's Green. It is an amazing opportunity if you are looking to join the banking and the financial field.
As a Deposit Operations administrator, you will work in collaboration with your team and assistant manager to support the efficient delivery of business objectives and the day to day department operations in a compliant manner. On a typical day, your role could involve updating customer accounts and distributing funds, assessing and categorising inbound post, responding to requests from solicitors, broker, customer and other departments with a high degree of accuracy, liaising with other Departments in the Bank and other ad hoc administrative duties as requested by Management.
You will be a member of a team that is performs key aspects of account maintenance and operational activity for customers and internal departments. Your team is a dynamic one and works in a fast paced environment to drive and deliver the Bank's ambition to become Ireland's best personal and business bank. Full training and continuous support will be provided to assist with your overall success and your personal development.
- Support your team in the day to day operations.
- Provide an excellent level of customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Take ownership and deal with customer and departmental queries in an effective professional and compliant manner.
- Perform duties in accordance with policies, procedures, whilst living the bank's values and standards.
- Maintain knowledge of the regulatory codes and legislation impacting on day to day work.
- Commit to continuous professional development and agree and annual performance and professional development plan with the manager.
- Continuously review skills, and be flexible and open to feedback.
- Tasks and activities are subject to Quality Assurance (QA). You must achieve satisfactory levels of QA across all tasks you perform.
- Amend any mistake you make and submit an errors template outlining actions to fix the error to the Non-financial risk team.
- Due to the changing nature of work, we encourage flexibility and a willingness to tackle new activities as required.
- Ordinary Leaving Certificate (or international equivalent) with pass minimum in English & Maths, or Level 7 Degree of higher.
- Excellent PC skills (in particular Word and Excel).
- Keen attention to detail with good organisational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to encourage collaboration
- with colleagues to deliver a flawless service.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and follow through on tasks.
- Good time management skills with the ability to work to tight Service Level Agreements.
- Experience in financial services in either an operations or customer facing role would be an advantage
Competencies for Your Role / Behaviours for Success:
- Customer Focus
- Operational Excellence
- Risk Management
- High Performance Teams
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
353 (0) 1 6652222