- BBBH791922 Sep 01, 2021 Competitive
A leading Tech company with offices in Dublin are currently hiring for a number of Data Engineers to join their team on a contract basis,
In this role, you'll work with some of the brightest minds in the industry, work with one of the richest data sets in the world, use cutting edge technology, and get an opportunity to solve some of the most challenging business and engineering problems, at a scale that few companies can match.
You will do so by partnering with stakeholders/teams and building scalable, reliable solutions that provide business critical insights and metrics, while ensuring the best uptime and responsiveness.
- Manage data warehouse plans for a business vertical or a group of business verticals
- Build data expertise and own data quality for allocated areas of ownership
- Design, build, optimize, launch and support new and existing data models and analytical solutions
- Partner with internal stakeholders to understand business requirements, work with cross-functional data and products teams and build efficient and scalable data solutions
- Conduct design and code reviews
- Work with data infrastructure to triage infra issues and drive to resolution
- Manage the delivery of high impact dashboards, tools and data visualizations
- BS/B.Tech./M.Tech in Computer Science, Math or related field
- 2 - 4 years of experience
- Must have expeirence in SQL and Python (at a basic level)
- Experience in the data warehouse space, custom ETL design, implementation and maintenance
- Experience with data architecture, data modeling, schema design and software development
- Experience in leading data driven projects from definition through interpretation and execution
- Experience with large data sets, Hadoop, and data visualization tools
- Experience initiating and driving projects, and communicating data warehouse plans to internal clients/stakeholders
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Manager | Sales & Marketing Recruitment
021 2300 300