- BBBH784488 Jun 09, 2021 Competitive
As a Customer Support Engineer, your top priority is going to be customer success and customer satisfaction, by answering their technical questions and resolving their product related issues.
Job Title: Customer Support Engineer
You will be part of an international team and organization that is distributed around the globe. You will act as a global team member contributing supporting customers around the world.
You will go beyond the industry standard technical support practices and will become an expert of the product, with a strong knowledge of the product internal components as well as how the solution is utilized by customers.
Your top priority is always going to be customer success and customer satisfaction, by answering their technical questions and resolving their product related issues you will contribute to their success.
- Provides technical support assistance to customers using problem determination/problem source identification skills
- Communicates action plans to the customer
- Works closely with clients as leading resolver to assist and expedite problem resolution during product implementation by providing remote troubleshooting and guidance
- Reviews diagnostic information to assist in isolation of a problem cause (which includes interpreting traces)
- Provides technical support within established guidelines; demonstrating soft skills and technical skills that contribute to client satisfaction
- Partners with other support teams and service units to provide seamless problem resolution that lead to delightful client perceptions, utilizing technical and negotiation skills
- Recommends and implement new or improvements to existing technical support tools, procedures and processes
- Contributes to department attainment of organizational objectives and high customer satisfaction
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Bachelor's Degree
- Basic knowledge in Operating system administration (Windows, Linux)
- Basic knowledge in database administration (DB2, Oracle, MS SQL,MongoDB)
- English: Fluent in speaking and writing
- Strong positive customer service attitude with sensitivity to client satisfaction.
- Must be a self-starter, quick learner, and enjoy working in a challenging, fast paced environment.
- Experience in troubleshooting Java application errors using Java stack trace analysis etc
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, including problem recreation, analyzing logs and traces, debugging complex issues to determine a course of action and recommend solutions.
- At least 2 years' experience in Technical Support
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Master's Degree in Information Technology
- Demonstrate leadership ability (Team lead, Technical lead, worked with peers to achieve a common goal etc)
- Basic knowledge of Containerization and Kubernetes
- At least 4 years' experience in Technical Support
- Experience in Application and Web Server administration and implementation (including related technologies, e.g.: XML, Connectors, EJB, JSP, Servlets, Security, and Web services)
- Experience in basic network troubleshooting
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | IT Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555