- BBBH819917 Jun 21, 2022 Competitive
Customer Service Executive - Due to a period of growth and expansion,Our Client is seeking a Customer Service Executive to join their Motor Leasing team.
Our Client is a rapidly expanding financial services group actively involved in business leasing, commercial mortgages, motor finance and residential mortgages.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responding to a high volume of telephone calls per day.
- Ensuring that all data protection guidelines are followed.
- Responding to customer requests, such as changes to bank details, due date requests, address changes, and statements, within the appropriate time frame.
- Handling customer complaints, both verbally and in writing. Ensuring that customer complaints are accurately recorded and handled according to the appropriate complaints procedure.
- Processing direct debit mandates and updating bank details.
- Taking payments manually via debit card facility for settlements/payments and arrears.
- Ensure refunds are processed/accounts are closed within the appropriate timeframe by reviewing relevant reports weekly/daily.
- Maintaining the customer service diary on a daily basis.
- Addressing emails received in the customer service inbox within the appropriate turnaround time.
- Quoting settlements to customers and dealers and passing on potential sales leads to the Sales Team.
Skills & Experience
A minimum of 3 years' previous experience working in customer service, ideally in Financial Services
APA in Loans and Regulations or working towards qualification
A customer service mindset
Excellent interpersonal skills
Good telephone manner and the ability to work as part of a small team
Ability to communicate with customers and dealers in a professional manner.
Display strong administrative capabilities
Attention to detail and accurate recording of all actions on customer files
Computer literate with good keyboard skills, experienced in word and excel
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.