You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH814048 Apr 26, 2022 Competitive
Morgan McKinley is partnering with one of Ireland's leading financial institutions who are seeking to recruit a team of Case Reviewers (Credit Analysts).
We are seeking those with case reviewer/ case handling experience to remediate customer accounts and records and thereby identify debt liable.
- Investigating, reviewing and correcting systemised customer & accounts records to identify debt liable Signatories that are reportable to the CCR.
- Management of resources - allocate and manage team activity.
- Overall responsibility for deliverables within their work stream.
- Document and agree the basis (rules) of case review encompassing checklists where required
- Draft decision/ noting papers (as required).
- Document QA/QC approach for case review.
- Maintain oversight of case reviews including QA/ QC.
- Provide assurance on successful completion of Case Review
- Monitors and tracks workstream progress against plan.
- Provides status updates for inclusion in Working Group and Steering Group packs.
- Identifies, tracks and monitors work stream risks & issues
- Banking knowledge and credit product knowledge
- A High level of work accuracy
- Keen attention to detail and organisational skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Financial Services Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555