- JN -022023-1925624
- Apr 24, 2023
Our client is searching for Corporate Pensions Administrators to join their growing team, this is an initial 6 month contract.
Description Of Business
The Corporate Pensions Department is responsible for the administration of Corporate Defined Contribution Pensions Schemes and PRSA contracts.
Purpose Of Role
Our focus is on delivering a brilliant service to our brokers/clients to ensure, firstly that we retain their existing business in a highly competitive market and secondly, that the provision of high levels of service on existing portfolios is of assistance to our sales colleagues in securing additional Corporate new business.
The tasks are either automated system support tasks (requiring systems training/knowledge) or manual tasks that are required to enable Corporate Pensions to manage the business, report on any aspect of the business` Operations or manage any critical issues or relationships with key partners such as clients, brokers and trustees.
- From time to time ad hoc tasks may be required to be performed to support specific initiatives or projects. Corporate Pensions will also undergo periods of transformation and continuous improvement and during these periods systems, tasks and procedures may change.
- A key part of the role involves delivering brilliant customer service in all transactions, which includes creating and maintaining strong working relationships with our clients.
- Ability to work in a lively environment across a number of different tasks and work collaboratively with your colleagues to ensure all customer queries are taken care of in a timely, efficient and accountable manner.
- Adhering to all relevant regulatory obligations on communications to trustees, scheme members and employers i.e., Trustee Annual Reports, Member Benefit Statements, 21 Day Rule letters and requirements of the Consumer Protection Code.
- Participate in individual and team development activities/training to maximise both individual and team performance, and champion transformation across the dept.
What Is The Opportunity?
This role will present an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to learn within a growing and dynamic department which is passionate about building relationships and providing award winning customer service!
The role also presents a fantastic opportunity to develop a detailed knowledge of the life and pensions industry in Ireland.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer focus with an understanding of customer needs
- Standout colleague with the ability to supervise own work for accuracy and quality
- Effective interpersonal skills and relationship management skills
- Ability to multi-task and assess priorities
- Strong PC skills to include excel
- Previous Group Risk and/or Group Risk administration experience
Desirable Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Third Level or Pensions related qualification
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
- Senior Customer Experience Specialist