Corporate Finance Manager - Industry (Big 4 Background)
- BBBH775019 May 06, 2021 Competitive
Exciting opportunity for a talented Big 4 trained corporate finance professional to join a business going through rapid growth in Dublin.
Exciting opportunity for a talented Big 4 trained corporate finance professional to join a business going through rapid growth in Dublin. This is an excellent role that requires excellent stakeholder management skills and will have extensive interaction directly with investors.
The successful candidate will be an experienced corporate finance/structured finance professional with proven experience leading and closing transactions.
- Liaise with Investment Banks and other advisors to understand sector developments and financial markets
- Lead the deal cycle - Due Diligence / Valuations / SPA review / Completion
- Review investment proposal opportunities for medium and large transactions;
- Prepare high-level and detailed valuations
- Develop integrated projections, incorporating key aspects of Finance / Tax / Treasury / Risk and Performance;
- Perform scenario analysis / downside cases, assessing the impact of potential mitigating actions;
- Play a key team role, collaborate with strategic investors and present associated materials.
Background & Experience:
- Professional qualification (ACA, ACCA) with post-qualification industry or in-practice experience.
- Additional CFA qualification an advantage
- Strong financial and analytical skills, with strong attention to detail;
- Knowledge of financial modelling and valuations;
- Expertise and understanding of relevant tax and IFRS / GAAP regulations
- Experience in Corporate Finance / M&A Transaction Services with a proven track record of successfully negotiating finance transactions
- Experience in working on Energy projects is a distinct advantage
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Consultant | Accounting & Finance - Financial Services
353 (0) 1 44 85 687