Corporate Banking Relationship Manager
- BBBH796194 Oct 14, 2021 Competitive
Relationship Manager - Corporate Banking One of Ireland's leading banks is looking to recruit experienced Relationship Managers in their Corporate Banking department.
The prime focus of the role is to assist with the ever growing expansion of the business activity and management of the existing book.
- Carry out the Banks strategic plan for sustainment and grow the business of Corporate Banking
- Embed for corporate Banking clients the banks customer relationship strategy Be a key player in managing the existingloan book and portfolio from a credit and risk perspective
- Assisting with the end to end process of transaction proposals including: transaction origination with senior team members, investment analysis, internal investment approval process and investment execution.
- Commercial and credit analysis on new business opportunities including both qualitative and quantitative due diligence, financial analysis and stress testing.
- Prepare credit applications to present to credit committee
- Develop and maintain good relationships with business partners and external stakeholders
- Strong credit analysis and management skills
- Experience with cash-flow lending
- Analytical and creative thought process
- Ability to manage and develop solid relationships with existing and potential clients
- Experience conducting due diligence, financial analysis and stress testing.
- Time management skills & ability to prioritise
- In depth knowledge of the lending process and the documentation of debt facilities
- Understanding of the process of reviewing and analysing the performance of a loan in line with the terms and conditions of the legal documentation/Loan Agreement.
If you are interested in this role and don't meet all the requirements we would still like to hear from you. Click to apply.
Please feel free to to contact us directly
Frank Fitzgerald - email@example.com
Emma Nolan - firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Financial Services Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555