You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH793869 Sep 21, 2021 Competitive
Our client a leading Tech company with offices in Dublin are currently hiring for an experienced Content Strategist to join their team on a contract basis.
- Write, edit, test and improve Help Center articles and customer support responses based on content strategy
- Apply, maintain, and evangelize content standards and best practices
- Collaborate with Customer Operations, Product Management, Legal, Communications, and Engineering to explain complicated product and policy concepts in simple, jargon-free language
- Perform content quality audits.
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years working in a technical writing or content strategy role.
- Experience working across very large organization, stakeholders cross functional
- Demonstrated ability to plan and write online help content and customer support responses for social media platforms and/or mobile apps
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and manage competing priorities
- Experience with content management systems (CMS)
- Experience with content analytics tools
- Experience with project management tools a plus
The ideal candidate will be based in Dublin and open to a contract position. Once shortlisted for this position you will be required to complete a written test.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Manager | Sales & Marketing Recruitment
021 2300 300