- BBBH784232 Jun 04, 2021 Competitive
Tech multinational based in Dublin is looking for a content Quality assurance analyst to join their growing EMEA and APAC team.
We are looking for a Content QA Analyst to join our growing EMEA & APAC team. This role is for a self-motivated, detail-oriented individual with excellent interpersonal skills who will be responsible for Quality Assurance of the company's multinational websites that will enrich and nurture the company's relationship with our customers.
You will serve on a cross functional team to ensure that business requirements are fulfilled regularly to keep the website current and will be responsible for timely QA of web projects. This individual will work with the web, content, and development teams to ensure the website meets requirements across desktop and mobile devices.
- Provide quality assurance testing for new and/or updated CMS templates and components for the global site, using Adobe Experience Manager content management system and supporting technologies
- Provide quality assurance for optimal customer experience by ensuring page content meet the high standards for content display and functionality by validating all page elements such as links, videos, images and page layouts
- Perform cross-browser and cross-device quality assurance to ensure all requirements are met
- Promote an overall culture of quality
- Create and support test automation strategies and implementations
- Perform hands-on authoring in AEM to assist with bug-fixes and to provide support for product launches and campaigns
- 5+ years of quality engineering experience with Content Management Systems (CMS) in general, with strong preference given to experience with AEM (Adobe Experience Manager)
- Solid understanding of Web-based project test methodology, test environments, bug life cycle, and frequent code release deployment QA support
- Detail-oriented, passionate, proactive, and curious to learn new technologies
- Robust knowledge of common desktop and mobile browser technology
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Experience working with highly-trafficked, scalable Web applications
- Ability to adjust and respond to scheduling and/or technical changes, with the ability to analyze and communicate any increased risks and/or testing considerations resulting from such changes
- Self-starter, ability to adapt to shifting tasks and to support multiple requests
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to think outside the box when proposing solutions to problems
- Experience with global projects and localization is a plus
- Experience working in an agile development environment, preferably scrum
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Remote Delivery
+353 21 2300 300