You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
Contact Centre Team Lead
- BBBH772078 Dec 16, 2020 Competitive
I am looking to speak with experienced Team leaders coming from a call centre background to join an important Irish organisation. This is an urgent requirement and you will due to start on Monday the
You must be available to work over Christmas and cover shifts from Monday to Sunday - 8am - 8pm.
You will be working onsite in Dublin.
Contract: 6 months
Start date: 21st Dec
Salary: upto €33k DOE
- Working with the Operations Manager to ensure calls are answered efficiently, understanding the business unit contract
- Stretch, coach, develop and support your team members ensuring regular formal and informal 1:1s and compliance with the companies framework
- Practice the companies values of teamwork adopting a lead by example approach with your team
- Be familiar with and practice a consistent and reasonable approach to company policies and procedures
- Take advantage of opportunities to identify and support staff development, succession planning, and talent management.
- Monitor, analyze (call calibration) and act to ensure quality standards are met
- Maintain account knowledge, including attending relevant Advisor product and process training
- Respond to client queries and communicate complex ideas simply and clearly
- Track record of meeting targets on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Lead by example, actively promote and foster a culture where learning and customer service are of the highest priority.
- Flexible and adaptable with a positive attitude to change
- Possess a professional, diplomatic and analytical approach to your own specific tasks and those of your team
- Have a high level of commercial and business focus to ensure the relevance of all activities and solutions
- Ability to multi-task in a busy environment and deal with customer queries
- Proficient in the use of MS Office - Word, Excel, etc
Excellent communication skills and the ability to deal with both internal and external communications.
If you have the experience required and are immediately available please apply online today!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Recruitment Manager | HR & Office Support
353 (1) 6324643