Company Secretarial Assistant Manager
- BBBH816608 May 20, 2022 €50k - €70k
The client wishes to recruit an ambitious Company Secretarial Assistant Manager to join the Company Secretarial team in either our Dublin or Belfast office.
The client wishes to recruit an ambitious Company Secretarial Assistant Manager to join the Company Secretarial team in either our Dublin or Belfast office. The successful candidate will have an interesting workload involving Irish, UK and foreign jurisdictions.
Applicants are required to exhibit an excellent knowledge of company secretarial practice, company law and corporate compliance matters.
This role will involve:
- Acting as a main point of contact for client companies.
- Servicing a large and varied portfolio of companies from several jurisdictions, ensuring that their annual compliance and statutory filing obligations are attended to.
- Company formations.
- Arranging and attending Board and Shareholder Meetings, including preparation of board papers and minutes.
- Maintaining company secretarial records (both internal and Viewpoint).
- Liaising with auditors, other professional advisors and intermediaries on a daily basis.
- Candidates must be ICSA qualified.
- 4 years relevant experience.
- Good technical knowledge.
- Strong client facing skills.
- Attention to detail, excellent communication and interpersonal skills and an ability to prioritise work to meet deadlines.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Legal Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555