Dublin City Centre
- BBBH792990 Sep 14, 2021 Competitive
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic Communications Manager with experience in Internal and External Communications to join this Global Professional Services company.
Role: Communications Manager
This Global Professional Services company is looking for an innovative and creative Communications Manager to join their dynamic team. The successful candidate will provide a combination of best-in-class research, writing, editorial evaluation and preparation of communications materials. You will work across CSR, Sustainability, Media, Public Affiars, External and Internal Communications. You will be a highly motivated, creative, digitaly-savvy and agile individual who has a passion for delivering exceptional results.
- Design and implement internal and external multimedia communications campaigns focused on a wide variety of key sustainability initiatives.
- Build strong relationships across the business to advise and recommend on appropriate communications channels and tactics to inspire CSR activity.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to ensure regular engaging content on the website and social media regarding the sustainability agenda.
- Support design and delivery of PR and communications plans to promote programmes externally.
- Proactively identify media opportunities and field any media queries.
- Manage press content - create, review and edit content for multiple channels, including articles and press releases.
- Assist in developing briefing packs and messaging for media interviews and public engagements for key firm spokespersons.
- Measure the impact of communications campaigns and activity.
- Support in the preparation of briefing materials for senior leadership in advance of engagements with key public representatives.
- Monitor activity in the Oireachtas and EU institutions on matters of interest.
- 5 + years' experience in a high-performance, professional environment.
- Experience of working with corporate, financial, professional services or consulting organisations (in-house or agency).
- Proven experience and interest in media and existing network of media contacts and experience of sophisticated media management.
- Experience of creating and executing internal and external communication strategies that support business objectives and increase employee engagement.
- Strong experience of creating engaging multi-channel digital content.
- Extensive knowledge of Powerpoint and Excel.
- Strong analytical ability and skilled in presenting information or data in a creative way.
- Exceptional writing, editing, communication and presentation skills.
- A strong team player with a professional, entrepreneurial, creative and collaborative attitude.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.