Commercial Finance Manager
- BBBH781214 May 01, 2021 €70k - €90k
Excellent Commercial Finance Manager opportunity based in Dublin, Reporting to the Financial Controller and leading a team of finance professionals who will work closely with the wider business
Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be responsible to provide support to the Finance and Trading departments in all areas of margin, supplier income and profitability reporting. You will be a key player in the quarter-end hard close, forecasting and budgeting processes and to complete weekly, periodic, and quarterly reporting requirements.
- Coordinate weekly P&L margin inputs.
- Delivery of the weekly margin reconciliation supported by detailed analysis and insightful understanding for Management review.
- Build relationships, communicate with and engage key stakeholders
- Provide required levels of insight and analysis on weekly margin performance.
- Develop, support and drive commercial plans to achieve targets and drive margin improvement.
- Lead and co-ordinate the divisional reporting of Supplier Income.
- Responsible for the delivery of detailed Gross Profit plans
- Provide challenge to forecast/budget targets to assist in driving continuous margin improvement.
- Presentation of budget/forecast information to Financial Controller, Director and Head of Finance.
- Ensure the team has the resources and support needed to deliver in their role and to achieve their objectives.
- Responsible for the training and development of all members of the team.
- Embrace change within the finance function and contribute to transformation processes .
- Roll out new technologies, act as a champion of digital finance and embrace the drive towards automation.
Qualification & Education:
- Be a qualified accountant with +5 years' experience in a finance position
- Experience in the retail/FMCG sector will be of distinct advantage
- Have proven ability to meet multiple deadlines and manage a varied workload
- Have excellent communication and influencing skills with the ability to develop team members
- Advanced proficiency in excel, word and powerpoint
- A working knowledge of Oracle or similar systems will be of distinct advantage
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Associate Director | Accountancy & Finance