- BBBH772747 Jan 06, 2021 €50k - €70k
The role of a Commercial Accountant in a leading FMCG company offers an excellent opportunity to work collaboratively cross functionally in the business
This role is suitable to a candidate with strong experience in providing key insights, analysis and recommendations to the senior team. This is a contract position for 6 months.
The key areas of responsibility will include:
- Provide financial support and strongly influencing behaviours and performance through financial insights and visibility of key performance drivers
- Support the delivery of the channel / customer strategies using strong financial and commercial acumen.
- Support gross margin enhancement initiatives (including Net Revenue Maximisation, product/customer mix, promotion efficiency and continuous improvement projects)
- Production of management reports, including customer, brand, SKU P&L's, and provide key insights, analysis and recommendations.
- Assist Sales Team in understanding financial priorities and provide support to improve their financial / commercial skills.
- Support the Commercial Finance Team with ownership of the overall Ireland P&L (month end close, actuals reporting).
- Support the improvement of reporting cycles embedding efficiency, accuracy and data integrity throughout all processes.
Knowledge & Skills
- CIMA/ACCA/ ACA qualified (or similar, e.g qualified by experience) with a minimum of 1 years' post qualified commercial finance experience
- Experience in FMCG sector
- Some knowledge of systems (JDE/Insights, Siebel, Fusion, PowerBI).
- Advanced Excel Skills
- High level of attention to detail and an ability to work to tight deadlines
- Highly motivated individual with ability to work on own initiative
Interested in this position?
To apply for this role please contact Leanne Barrett on 01-4485674/ email@example.com
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Principal Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4485674