Client Services Accountant
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH793098 Sep 14, 2021 Competitive
Great opportunity to join a market-leading outsourced corporate services provider working as a Client Services Accountant.
Great opportunity to join a market-leading outsourced corporate services provider working as a Client Services Accountant. Long term hybrid working model split between the office and remote working. The company offer an interesting and rewarding job, an attractive salary package and a number of benefits, including training support and flexibility.
- General bookkeeping and GL/accounting entries
- Preparation of financial statements (Irish GAAP) and interim management reporting (various GAAPs)
- Responsibility for day-to-day operations of a small portfolio of companies
- Liaising with clients, auditors, banks, legal & tax advisors
- You will report to a senior accountant within a team environment and be assigned as key contact for a small number of clients
- Work experience in a medium size to large accounting practice (Big 4 / Top 10)
- ACCA / ACA / CIMA qualification
- A bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or economics is required
- Ability to demonstrate a strong understanding in accounting is a key requirement
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555