Client Relationship Manager
- BBBH784421 Jun 09, 2021 Competitive
Client Relationship Manager - Financial Planning There is a unique opportunity on offer with a prestigious private wealth management company in Dublin for a Client Relationship Manager.
The Client Relationship Manager will be joinining a highly skilled team which is experience growth and expansion.
This is an amazing opportunity to build trusting relationships with exclusive clients whilst working closely with a Senior Financial Planning Consultant gaining hands-on experience.
The Client Relationship Manager role is offered on a full time permanent basis, providing excellent opportunities for long term career growth.
- Managing and servicing an existing portfolio of clients, carrying out annual reviews, discussing changes and/or recommendations
- Building commercially successful relationships with new and existing clients
- Carrying out an analysis and review of the portfolios, communicating same to clients
- Identifying opportunities for enhanced life, pension and investment solutions for this portfolio.
- Qualified Financial Advisor (QFA) Certified or hold equivalent qualification which satisfies the Minimum Competency Requirements of the Central Bank of Ireland
- Willingness to pursue the CFP is a distinct advantage
- Minimum of 2/3 years' in a personal financial services (or wealth management) role in Financial Planning firm or an Insurance Broker
- Excellent numeracy and analytical skills
- Previous experience presenting financial plans to clients
- Excellent life, pension and investments product knowledge (personal, family, business protection, pre and post retirement options)
- Impeccable communication and writing skills
- Proven track record of providing a high level of client service/delivery
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
353 (0) 1 4485601