Client Onboarding Analyst
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH771632 Dec 08, 2020 Competitive
A Global Bank and Fund Services provider are looking for a experienced Client Onboarding Analyst to join their team on a contract basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for pipeline management and prioritisation, coordination of the end to end onboarding process, facing the client and the business. You will have the opportunity to manage a variety of projects within this Client Onboarding role including: liaising with clients and internal stakeholders across AML/KYC, Credit, Agreements and Operational setup.
- Client facing role tasked with ensuring the successful delivery of clients Onboarding requests for Markets OTC Derivative for new and existing clients.
- Managing internal stakeholders in the entire Onboarding cycle (Documentation, Compliance, Credit, Tax, Middle Office andFront Office) to ensure overall delivery to the client within expected timeframe.
- Coordinate new business pipeline management and prioritisation with the business partners and Onboarding stakeholders to ensure delivery of business development and revenue strategy.
- Assisting clients with requirements for the account opening process as well as providing the necessary data to clients to complete their own internal account set up when necessary.
- Collaborate with the wider client onboarding team to establish a streamlined & synergised global process across multi-asset classes and market products.
- Client expertise to be able to quickly generate a good rapport with a client and ensure the client's Onboarding experience is positive
- Commitment to high quality client service both external and internal
- Previous experience in Global Markets Operations function
- Excellent communication skills, ability to show initiative and strategic and creative problem solving skills
- Good organisational abilities
- An entrepreneurial and analytical mind-set with an ability to think commercially and prioritise competing demands under time pressure.
- Experience of OTC Derivatives, Stock Loan, Repo and F&O and OTC Clearing experience would be advantageous.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
353 (0) 1 4321556