- Jan 22, 2023
Client Management VP| Permanent| Dublin/ hybrid There is an exciting opportunity for a Client Management Team to join a leading innovative global bank.
The Client Management Team's primary responsibility is relationship management to ensure client requests for new and organic business and new product coverage are met in a timely manner.
The team collaborates with many internal stakeholders to coordinate onboarding requirements and follow through to completion. The successful candidate will lead the Operations team to deliver effective client support, onboarding and
engagement across Europe.
- Develop a solid understanding of the Bank's client onboarding requirements including new global regulatory framework, credit, legal and AML/KYC and Tax
- Develop strong working relationships with clients and internal business partners
- Act as the point of contact for clients and internal stakeholders on all client initiation issues
- Act as a central point to coordinate and ensure all required strands of onboarding are completed and results in a trade and settlement ready status for the bank
- Work with Front Office to, track and prioritize high value relationships
- Provide updates to senior management on critical issues and client initiation delays
- Escalate and manage client issues proactively
- Utilize technology to track and monitor workflow
- Produce reports and status updates
- Assist with developing and enhancing procedures, policies
- Participate and represent the team in strategic projects
- Prior client experience in a Client management role
- Excellent analytical skills in assessing risk
- Strong knowledge of Irish/UK regulations and anti-money laundering rules such as the Proceeds of Crime (Money Laundering) and Terrorist Financing, Criminal Justice Act (Ireland)
- Understanding of MIFiD/MIFiD II
- Excellent understanding the transaction lifecycle
- Communication skills with external client face to face meeting experience
- Strong stakeholder management and peer engagement skills
- Change management mindset
- Capital markets cross asset class experience
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.