- BBBH711173 Jan 05, 2021 €50k - €70k
An exciting new role for an experienced civil quantity surveyor in Dublin. This role will involve some travel to sites around Leinster and Munster
Senior Quantity Surveyor - Civil
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced civils quantity surveyor to join a civil engineering contractor specialising in road construction. The company is thriving and has a very healthy pipeline of works into 2021. They need a commercially savvy surveyor with excellent negotiating skills to help them develop out the business and drive it forward.
The role will suit an experienced surveyor looking to take the next step in their career.
- Managing and forecasting the cash flow of the project
- Preparation of cost budgets and bill of quantities
- Providing advice on contractual matters
- Managing subcontractors' tenders and purchasing agreements
- Project cash flow projection and management
- Reconciling valuations/ assessments of valuations
- Completion of work in progress records for accounts department
- Negotiating quotations, in a firm but fair manner
You should apply for the position if you:
- Are degree qualified in quantity surveying
- Have 5 years + experience in a similar role
- Have excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Are looking for a role in a growing company
Contact Devinna O'Mahony in Morgan McKinley for more information.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment