- BBBH771912 Dec 14, 2020 Competitive
Our client a leading multinational company with offices in Dublin are currently hiring for an experienced Channel Marketing Manager.
We are seeking a Channel Marketer to drive a partner account or a handful of accounts, building full-funnel partner marketing plans and compelling customer experiences, leveraging worldwide guidance and proven omnichannel strategies across digital and physical environments.
Channel Marketers have the responsibility of being the first, and sometimes only, impression of the companies brand for our consumers. Channel Marketers also act as a subject matter expert for a line of business, helping to land and activate product priorities across our partner base.
You will have end-to-end responsibility for execution, including landing visual merchandising assets, digital execution and transformation on partner.com sites and demo platform sell-in. You will also work closely with Partner Activation Leads to influence conversion online & in-store through training, evangelism and direct sales motions.
- 4-5+ years relevant experience in Retail/Channel Marketing/Marketing/Retail Sales
- 4-5+ years in a consumer channel marketing role working with UKI retailers
- Strong digital and social media marketing knowledge
- Proven success at marketing and execution planning - particularly Retail Marketing with Consumer Technology products
- Adept at building integrated partner marketing plans and campaigns across multiple marketing disciplines
- Direct experience interfacing with partners and a proven track record delivering growth/performance metrics.
- Understand the digital and physical buying journey (omni channel), well-versed in sales channels, commerce platforms. Expertise landing and coordinating cross-discipline marketing programs and sales programs.
- Track record of marketing execution excellence and ROI through planning, operations-savvy, creative execution, readiness and analytics/insights
- New product launch experience
- Experience managing ambiguity and rapid change - demonstrate agility and risk-taking
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Manager | Sales & Marketing Recruitment
021 2300 300