Channel & Category Development Manager - FMCG
- BBBH781093 Apr 28, 2021 Competitive
Exciting Opportunity for an innovative, customer centric and strategic Channel & Category Development Manager to join a renowned FMCG company.
Job title: Channel & Category Development Manager
Location: Dublin West
Salary: €75-80k plus car allowance
This is an excellent opportunity for experienced Channel & Category Development Managers to join one of the leading FMCG brands in Ireland. This is a key hire within the organisation where you will be responsible for increasing brand penetration and identifiying brand and marketing opportunities through staying close to the market. This role has become available due to internal career opportunities.
- Development and execution of Channel & Category strategies.
- Develop strong internal stakeholder relationships ensuring alignment with overall strategy
- Gather customer and channel feedback and deliver this back to relevant teams - flex plan/approach accordingly
- Increasing market share through identifying growth opportunities, staying close to competitor activity and developing strong relationships with channels and customers
- Manage, coach and motivate one direct report - a Category Manager.
- Must have 4/5+ years experience as Channel & Category Manager in the FMCG sector.
- National account experience.
- Proven track record in successful Channel and Category strategy.
- Strong experience within Homecare, Food, BPC or Dairy.
- People Management experience.
- A high performer who would hit the ground running.
- Commercially minded..
- Must be energetic, motivational, innovative.
This company also offers excellent benefits.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Recruitment Consultant | Ireland