- BBBH784006 Jun 04, 2021 Competitive
Change Manager - Financial Services
Change Manager - Financial Services
Our client is a market leading provider of technology and administration services to major financial institutions in the platform and wealth management sectors across the globe. Role summary:
- Responsible for overseeing the implementation and integration of all new client projects and existing client enhancements from the new business stage through to the final live release.
- The team is responsible for the overall tracking and governance of each new project and Client platform enhancement, while ensuring every business area is appropriately prepared to allow the new technology, product or process to be incorporated with minimal impact
- The Business Change Team provides a vital communication link between internal/external project teams and the key business areas. The team is also a key resource in building client relationships and client confidence
Monitoring Progress & Reporting
- Actively manage and track all assigned projects from new business stage through to final release.
- Use the core Business Change documentation to ensure all activities commence and are completed within the set timescales.
- Ensure the tracking documents are reviewed daily and are up to date at all times.
Planning, Prioritisation & Organisation:
- Manage the assigned workload effectively and prioritise projects in line with the team priority matrix.
- Anticipate, communicate and propose suggested solutions to potential challenges.
- Use Confluence and the Business Change shared folders to record and organise key information from projects.
Communication & Influencing:
- Clear concise communication style.
- Follow the Team communication policy at all times.
- Effectively manage all key external and internal relationships.
Analysing & Problem Solving:
- Review project related documentation, emails and recordings then identify and communicate the key issues
- Clearly communicate and closely monitor external and internal communications to ensure there is no misunderstanding on project delivery and agreed processes.
Knowledge, Learning & Developing:
- Continually expand knowledge of platforms, products and operational processes.
- Keep up to date with the key Regulatory, Risk & Compliance issues which impact the Business Change process.
- Support the Project team at client workshops / client calls ensuring representatives from key areas (e.g. Operations, Finance, Risk, Compliance) are in attendance whenever required.
- Arrange and facilitate client workshops, internal walkthroughs and training sessions.
Skills Needed for this role; Software Knowledge:
- Microsoft Excel (including Conditional Formatting, Date Formulas, Shared Documents and Commenting)
- Microsoft Visio or equivalent process mapping software
- Microsoft Project or similar project planning tool
- Confluence / Jira or equivalent wiki-based sharing and tracking platform
- Webex or equivalent online meeting and conferencing system
- Minimum of 3-5 year's previous experience within an Operational role.
- Team leadership and management.
- Planning and RAIDS management.
- Implementation of People, Process, Technology change in a complex environment.
- Experience managing the interface between project teams and operations to ensure successful implementation of business change.
- Experience within a Change Management role preferential
All interested candidates should send Cvs to email@example.com
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Project, Transformation & Consulting Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555