Category Manager - Dublin
- BBBH754994 May 14, 2021 Competitive
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Category Manager. The role will be responsible for executing strategic procurement projects and supporting the site's operating objectives.
- Work with Category leads within Global Procurement to execute projects at site, working closely with stakeholders.
- Represent category teams locally - understand supply strategies, execution planning and Global & Local Agreements - describing the benefits of these Agreements to the site and the company as a whole.
- Coordinate all aspects of supply through supply planning, sourcing, RFP, inventory management.
- Partner across the Marketing, Finance and Manufacturing organizations to build a robust demand and supply plan and ensure we get products to the customer.
- 4-6 years of procurement experience in a similar position in an IT environment
- 3rd Level Qualification required - Technical, Business.
- Continuous Professional Development preferred
- Good systems knowledge not necessary but a bonus - Outlook, Word, SAP
- Good knowledge of modern supply chain systems including ERP, eProcurement
- Clear understanding of budgeting / forecasting and effects of cost savings
- Stakeholder Engagement, Influencing and Management skills
- Excellent communication, negotiation & problem-solving skills
- Proficient in advanced Excel.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
353 (0) 21 2300300