Business Development Executive
- BBBH793978 Sep 24, 2021 €50k - €70k
Business Development | Permanent| Dublin An exciting opportunity has come up for an experienced professional to Join a highly reputable Insurance company to grow their Business development Team
The purpose of this role is to drive sales in a number of sectors and industries using skills in generating leads from existing and prospect clients as well as developing and growing a new pipeline.
- Identify new leads to grow the sales pipeline and attract new business
- Maintain and ensure content in the CRM database is up to day
- Working to meet sales targets
- Support the Business Development Direct along with the sale and marketing teams
- Ensure to understand your target market and industry and utilize strategies to gain new business
- Support marketing campaigns
- Dealing with queries in a timely fashion and ensuring any outstanding matters are addressed prior to handover to the business.
- Checking and issuing policy documentation
- Collaborating with the team to ensure the smooth implementation of campaigns and their rollout and follow up.
- Networking - internally with other business units, within the sector, and with external specialists (lawyers, TPAs, insurers).
- CIP qualified
- Proven track record of new business sales and conversions
- Experience in a sales driven insurance role is an advantage
- Excellent at building effective relationships, at all levels, with clients, prospects, associates, insurers and external specialists
- Strong understanding of account development
- Solid communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Financial Services Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555