Business Continuity Planning, Digital Category Project Manager
- BBBH785401 Jun 18, 2021 Competitive
Our client a leading multinational company with offices in Dublin are currently hiring for a Site Merchandising Business Continuity Planning & Digital Category PM.
This role of the Site Merchandising BCP and Category PM will cover 3 key areas:
BCP: supporting Onboarding and tool training for contractors across the team. Sharing new tooling features across the team
Category Management: Support roll out of Site Merchandising related feature and content updates for digital products
Experimentation: supporting the experimentation ideation intake, briefing/execution and insights sharing process across all product groups.
The role will support the Site Merchandising BCP and Category Lead.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Onboarding new team members with training on tools and process Offboarding team members
- Identifying new process/tooling improvements and driving awareness across the team
- Liaising with stakeholders and coordinating updates within Software categories
- Providing insights and analytics for digital categories
- Supporting definition of experimentation priority areas, facilitating the ideation process and sharing insights across EMEA stakeholders.
- Partnering with ASIA and North America teams to align experimentation ideas for larger impact.
REQUIRED SKILLS OR EXPERIENCE
- Excellent project management, organisational and communication skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skills with direct management experience desirable
- Experience in Site Merchandising or Digital campaign management, ideally with experience in A/B testing.
- 2+ years' experience working in e-commerce / online marketing
- Strong computer skills.
- Analytics skills (Adobe Analytics / Google Analytics; PowerBI / Tableau and similar)
- High attention to detail.
- Self-starter and a proactive problem solver with a drive to achieve results.
- A character that exemplifies Microsoft values including integrity, honesty, openness, personal excellence, constructive self-criticism, continual self-improvement, and mutual respect.
PREFERRED SKILLS OR EXPERIENCE
- Fluency in a foreign languages is a plus, but not essential.
- Experience working with the localization of content.
- Analytical or mathematical background.
- Experience working in a multi-national environment.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Manager | Sales & Marketing Recruitment
021 2300 300