Agency Administrator - German speaking
- BBBH789724 Aug 06, 2021 Competitive
German Agency Administrator| Permanent | Dublin There is an exciting opportunity for a German speaking Agency Administrator within an globally recognised insurance company
This company is recognised for their positive and collaborative culture, rewarding staff with competitive benefits packages and career progression opportunities.
- Delivering excellent service to our Distributors across all regions with a specific focus on the German Market.
- Handling queries via email and telephone.
- Maintain Distributor records.
- Process monthly tasks such as Intermediary Due Diligence, Negative Balances & Bonus Payments.
- Assisting with the cancellation of Distributors & transfers of business between distributors.
- Third level education in business or industry related experience
- German Language skills- fluency or C1 level both oral and written.
- Experience in the Life and Pensions industry is desirable.
- Strong Excel and analytical skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
**If you are looking to develop a successful career within a multinational company apply now with your CV.**
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555