Accounts Payable Specialist
- BBBH790381 Aug 19, 2021 €20k - €30k
Part time fix term contract opportunity for Accounts Payable Specialist now available in Dublin South (15 hours per week / 4 months contract)
- Processing large volumes of Supplier invoices daily
- Reviewing and system matching Supplier invoices to PO Receipts and resolving any discrepancies
- Dealing directly with Supplier queries daily to include engaging with Supplier to resolve invoice discrepancies when required
- Work closely with the purchasing/procurement department to resolve any supplier issues that may arrive
- Reconciling supplier accounts monthly across two companies and multiple currencies
- Working in conjunction with internal procedures in relation to the prescribed authorization for the set-up of all new suppliers and verification of any change in supplier details.
- Analyse Fuelcard invoice and post to system monthly
- Answering customer queries for Accounts Receivable, cash collection, invoicing.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in accounts payable. Accounts receivable experience an advantage
- Proficiency in integrated accounts packages and Microsoft applications (particularly a high competency in Excel)
- Excellent numeric, analytical skills and attentiveness to detail
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555