Accounts Payable Specialist- Tech
- BBBH796047 Oct 14, 2021 €30k - €40k
Exciting opportunity for a strong Accounts Payable Specialist with a leading Tech giant based in North Co Dublin. You will be part of a rapidly growing brand and expanding team.
Taking ownership of the accounts payable activities whilst working as part of a large dynamic team.
- Pension, Bonus
- Flexitime and Hybrid working
- On site parking
- Processing and validating high volumes of invoices
- Ensuring all invoices have been appropriately authorized in accordance with company guidelines.
- Ensuring all invoices have correct General Ledger coding
- Ensuring payment terms of assigned supplier are met
- Preparing payment backup for allocated vendors
- Reconciling balances to supplier statements and ensuring all reconciling items are followed up and closed off
- Taking part in Automations and Process Improvements within the Accounts Payable Function
- Provide cover for the Accounts Payable assistants as required
- Reporting and project work as required
Qualifications and Person Specification:
- Minimum of 2 years accounts payable experience
- Strong experience operating in a fast-paced accounts payable role
- Team player with an ability to work on own initiative.
- Strong organisational & administrative skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and time management.
- Detail orientated with an ability to operate to strict timelines/deadlines.
- Strong excel and ERP skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Team Leader | Accounting & Finance, Industry & Commerce