- BBBH776053 Apr 08, 2021 €20k - €30k
Our client based in Letterkenny is seeking to grow their team substantially. This is an excellent opportunity for multilingual candidates that are looking for a career change into a business where yo
Technical Support Advisor (German)
Option to work Remote
Our client based in Letterkenny is seeking to grow their team substantially. This is an excellent opportunity for multilingual candidates that are looking for a career change into a business where your career can continuously grow.
The Technical teams work in a high profile, mission critical environment where early and appropriate responses are essential to providing technical support to the Business Partner Infrastructure.
This exciting opportunity will focus on supporting day-to-day monitoring and administration of applications as well communication with business partners & troubleshooting issues and offering services to our business partners.
- Troubleshooting customer issues
- Monitoring and supporting User-administration of applications
- Monitoring of mailboxes
- Video Conference Support
- Mobile Support
- Processing Service Requests
- Queue Management
- Helpdesk Support for technical issues and end user experience
- System administration knowledge of multiple server operating systems; Windows, Linux - RHEL, CentOS, Unix
- Application & Web Servers - Tomcat, Apache, IIS
- Databases - MS SQL, Sybase
- Effective communications skills
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Ability to Troubleshoot / Problem Solving experience
- Customer Service experience
- Record Management knowledge or experience
- Proven strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Multilingual - English and German
- Self-motivated and willingness to learn
- Proven ability to work well with technical and non-technical staff across numerous areas.
- Suggest and implement Process Improvements and Innovations.
- Proven ability to work independently on multiple tasks with commitment and willingness to see issues through to resolution
- Excellent problem solving and Root Cause Analysis skills
- Proficiency in understanding, analyzing and defining corrective actions from data provided in logs, traces, and heap dumps.
- Working knowledge SharePoint
- Working knowledge Salesforce
- Desktop support experience
- System administration experience
- Degree or Certificate in I.T. or related discipline is preferred
- ITIL certifications
- Technical Support experience working in a technical support role Tier 1/Tier Two.
- Problem Solver
- Active Learner
- Detail orientated
- Adapts to change
- Time management skills
If you are interested in applying for this role please hit apply or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 061430939.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF LA CRÈME SERVICES.
Senior Recruitment Consultant | Multilingual, Sales & Marketing | Limerick