Waste Management Manager/Coordinator
- BBBH820896 Jul 01, 2022 €40k - €50k
A Total Waste Management Manager/Coordinator is required to join a leading waste management organisation. This is a great opportunity to develop exceptional skills.
- Manage, monitor, and coordinate a positive safety culture across customer sites to achieve compliance with EHS legislation, organisational standards and collaborate with customers regarding safety.
- Work with the onsite teams to ensure high levels of engagement and creation of positive working environment.
- Maintain and improve all sites waste related processes.
- Introduce continuous improvement processes on customer sites.
- Ensure sufficient resources are available for the provision of the contracted service and training of staff is provided and up to date.
- Ensure tools and consumables required for the smooth operation of the On-site service always available.
- Support the Key Account Manager to prepare competitive tenders incorporating innovative, cost efficient and operational excellence practices.
- Develop and maintain excellent customer relationships.
- Chemical / Waste knowledge is essential.
- DGSA / IMDG certification preferred.
- Computer literate.
- SAP experience is preferred but not essential.
- Focused on achieving results through continuous improvement.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills.
- Strong customer ethos.
- A degree or equivariant is a related field is beneficial.
- Demonstrate proven leadership skills.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Engineering Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300