- BBBH783709 Jun 15, 2021 Competitive
Are you looking to take your career to the next level? This expanding energy & utilities company is looking for an enthusiastic Finance specialist to join their growing Treasury team in Cork.
Treasury Analyst - Energy & Utilities
Through the formation of a new Business Services model, a Treasury Analyst position has opened up in a semi-state company undergoing an organisational transformation.
This role will support funding, risk management, cash management and accounting & reporting activities.
What the role will involve:
- Supporting the Treasury month end process ensuring accurate accounting & reporting of treasury transactions, month end close, IFRS mark to markets and application of hedge accounting
- Performing Treasury Balance Sheet and P&L reconciliations and variance analysis
- Preparing Treasury IFRS reporting for Statutory Accounts and year-end financial statement disclosures
- Other duties as may be assigned from time to time
What you will need to be successful:
- To be successful in your application you must have a recognised accounting, treasury or finance qualification with 1- 3 years' experience, ideally in a similar environment.
- You will require proven ability to successfully execute programmes and ensure all reporting is generated effectively.
- Experience of Oracle or Hyperion advantageous
- Excellent attention to detail
- As the company continues to fuel long term plans, this position should provide a great opportunity and reward in the future for the successful candidate.
If you would like to hear more about the Treasury Analyst role please contact, Tina Dorgan on 021-2300300 or at email@example.com
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment, Cork
353 (0) 21 2300300