- JN -012024-1955019
- Jan 29, 2024
Urgent requirement for an available immediately Accounts Payable Specialist based in Cork for a short term temporary contract.
As a Short-Term Temporary Accounts Payable Specialist, you will play a crucial role as a Subject Matter Expert in the purchase-to-pay process, particularly focusing on clinical trial investigator payments and other trial-related transactions.
- Managing vendor creation and maintenance
- Handling purchase order creation and maintenance
- Tracking trial budget versus POs to ensure appropriate budget allocation across sites.
- Resolving issues related to rejected invoices.
- Following up with vendors on outstanding invoices.
- Ensuring compliance with procurement, legal, and financial requirements.
- Identifying, communicating, and resolving issues.
- Serving as the Metrics lead for analysis and reporting from various Metrics ERPs
- Liaising with clinical trial sites to maintain operational relationships.
- Providing business support to the associate team on clinical trials startup and administration
- Anticipating and monitoring dynamically changing priorities
- Offering feedback and shared learning for continuous improvements
- 2-3 years' experience in accounts payable functions
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Fluency in English essential
- Fluency in at least one other European language (German, Polish, French, or Spanish is desired)
- Experience in a compliance-driven environment
- Ability to comply with regulatory requirements and internal policies.
- Ability to handle complexity and utilise analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Effective prioritisation and completion of key tasks and deliverables
- Active listening and effective communication skills
- Ability to work in a global team environment and communicate effectively.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.