Technical Support Manager
- BBBH780269 Apr 19, 2021 Competitive
I have partnered with a leading company in Cork who are looking for a Technical Support Manager for one of their teams. This is a permanent opportunity based in Cork.
The company has massive growth plans for the future so an excellent time to join the team. This is an ideal role for someone who is interested in adding value to a company and helping them to grow from strength to strength.
What do you need?
- Strong experience in service delivery and relaying the customer needs to your team
- Ability to identify areas for improvement or growth
- Experience managing team leads in a fast paced environment
- Ability to speak with clients when issues are escalated
- Experience in software is beneficial
What will you be doing?
- Leading a team of team leads in the Support side of the business
- Identify any risks to services as they arise and deal with them in a timely manner
- Ensure that there is a learning environment in the team and everyone feels as though they are consistently improving
- Ensure the team is customer focused
This is an opportunity not to be missed.
Apply today to hear more.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | IT Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300