Talent Acquisition Specialist
- BBBH782650 May 18, 2021 €40k - €50k
We're currently seeing a rise in Talent management / HR opportunities in Cork. We have a number of live roles to support Talent Acquisition teams with end-to-end recruitment across multiple sectors.
Have you experience in recruitment / talent acquisition?
Looking for a new challenge and to work with some of the most reputable companies in Munster?
We currently have fantastic contract roles (view to perm) with very competitive salaries on offer.
You will work closely with the TA & HR teams as well as the business leaders to ensure that business goals can be met. You will be onboarded remotely with the expectation to return to site when safe to do so.
Your role will include:
- Delivering a world class service covering all aspects of recruitment including sourcing/advertising jobs/screening candidates/interviewing/managing offers
- Keeping candidates updated and engaged throughout the interview process
- Working in close partnership with hiring managers and business leaders to understand recruitment needs
- Working to tight deadlines and budgets to manage hiring needs
- Provide timely feedback to hiring managers on initial screening calls and pipelines
- Planning to ensure solid pipeline of candidates are in place
- Manage relationships with Recruitment agencies on daily basis
- Strategies to attract new talent
- Support other projects as required
- 2+ years' experience in agency recruitment / inhouse TA function
- Ability to multi-task and work in a high volume, fast-paced environment
- Exceptional communication skills are a must for this role and the ability to build strong relationships across the business
- Highly organised, system savvy and the ability to thrive under pressure
- Excellent working knowledge of ATS systems
Get in touch for a confidential chat!
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF LA CRÈME SERVICES.
Senior Consultant Recruitment