You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
Supply Chain Planner
- BBBH784459 Jun 09, 2021 Competitive
Permanent position within the planning team in one of Corks large medical device companies. Experience in supply chain planning essential for this role.
- To be accountable for the demand placed on Manufacturing and Purchasing by the planning system
- Support the creation of capacity plans based on the latest demand signal
- Support the creation of a Master Resource Plan based on the latest demand signal to cover what needs to be produced or purchased as a finished product
- Tracking of the execution of the supply plan with production scheduling and buying so ensuring that the plan is fully operationalized
- Support the Supply Planning Manager in providing effective communication and confirmation back from supply planning to the demand plan
- Educated to degree level
- Minimum 2 years experience within supply chain planning
- ERP system experience, SAP preferrable
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Supply Chain & Procurement
021 2300 300