- BBBH779962 Apr 28, 2021 Competitive
Excellent opportunity to join a biopharmaceutical company in Limerick to lead the QC Chemistry team. See below to apply today!
In partnership with our client, a global biopharmaceutical company in Limerick, we are now hiring a Supervisor to lead their QC Chemistry team.
This position will be responsible for supervising the laboratory quality control testing of a variety of raw materials, products, in-process materials, or stability samples in support of the company's quality programme.
Duties will include:
- Coordinating with members of Manufacturing, R&D, and Formulation to provide analytical support.
- Supervising QC Analysts - distributing workload and monitoring progress.
- Supervising and performing product testing and reviewing test reports.
- Ensuring QC Analysts receive accurate training.
- Ensuring testing is performed accurately and in compliance with cGMP procedures, established regulatory requirements, SOPs, and other approved test methods
- Supervising or conducting laboratory investigations and generating reports in response to Deviations and OOS/OOT.
- Reviewing and approving method protocols, reports and SOPs.
- Assisting in the preparation for internal/customer/regulatory inspections.
- Proactively identifying and implementing lab process improvements and lean initiatives.
- Ensuring that CAPAs and Change Controls are initiated and completed on time and in accordance with site procedures.
- Training, developing and mentoring direct reports and effectively managing the performance of individuals.
Education And Experience:
The ideal candidate will hold a bachelor's degree in Life Sciences or related field with 5+ years of related experience and supervisory/leadership experience. May substitute proven experience for education requirements.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Engineering Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300