You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH749859 Dec 10, 2020 Competitive
A construction company is looking for a site manager to run commercial and residential sites in the Cork area. This is an excellent opportunitity for an individual who has 5 years+ experience.
A construction company is looking for a site manager to run commercial and residential sites in the Cork area.
- Supervise and run the day to day site management of a large project
- An ability to handle a volume of subcontractors
- Maintain quality control procedures
- Liaising with the client and communicating with subcontractors
- The ability to implement a program of safety management
- Adhering to site safety procedures and inspections
- The ability to manage and prioritise workloads
- 5 years' experience is a similar role
- Ability to work under one's own initiative
- Self-motivated hard worked
- Analytical and decision-making skills
- Technical and practical knowledge of the building industry is important
If this sounds like you then get in touch today at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment