- BBBH796101 Oct 14, 2021 €50k - €70k
Are you a looking to take your career to a leading US Technology company?? Morgan McKinley is working with a growing multinational who are looking for a tax professional to join their team.
Senior Tax Advisor - Industry
Morgan McKinley is working closely with a US multinational based in Cork who are looking for a Senior Tax Advisor to join their team.
Reporting directly to the Senior Manager of International Tax, the Senior Tax Advisor will be an integral part of the EMEA tax team and wider business.
This role will be largely remote but will require time in Cork office on a weekly basis.
The ideal professional for this position is someone who is a ambitious, driven self-starter who can develop strong working relationships across the global business.
- Oversee all the aspects of Irish Corporate income and withholding tax returns.
- Review EMEA statutory financial filings to identify tax efficiencies
- Participate with global tax planning initiatives
- Provide technical oversight and guidance around all EMEA tax matters
- Monitor and provide high level analysis to senior stakeholders across the business on EMEA legislative developments
Knowledge, skills & experience
- Be a qualified ACCA/ACA or CTA/AITI professional with at least one years post qualified experience.
- Have strong knowledge and experience of Irish Corporation Tax and US GAAP
- Proficient in excel, power point and have good experience of working with tax specific software
- Proven ability to work in a team environment possessing strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships across the organisation
- Be a result driven individual who thrives on implementing process improvements to create work efficiency
For more information on this exciting opportunity in the market, contact Conor Breen at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 021 2300 300
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Tax & Practice Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300