- JN -092023-1947437
- Sep 26, 2023
Elevate Your Career as a Senior Supply Chain Analyst!
Our client one of the leading figures in the Pharmaceutical Industry is looking for an experienced Supply Chain Analyst to provide leadership in shaping, developing and tracking Supply Chain execution & SKU level transition plans for Power Tools for the MDD to MDR transition. The person will be responsible for delivering a smooth supply chain transition for these businesses
About your new role:
- Work with R&D and planning teams to ensure a smooth MDD to MDR transition without supply disruptions.
- Lead the Anspach PT transition, track progress, and address risks.
- Help create timelines for supply chain activities.
- Conduct project reviews with senior stakeholders.
- Manage day-to-day tasks, KPIs, and processes.
- Coordinate with PELT partners and SKU plans.
- Assist in resolving variant creation issues.
- Support supply chain strategy development.
- Engage with regional stakeholders monthly.
- Assist with PELT supplier validation.
- Provide analytical support for other projects as needed.
What skill/experience you need.
Third level qualification required, MBA or master's degree preferred.
Required knowledge, skills, abilities, certification/licenses
- Previous experience in a logistics/supply chain role is essential
- Proven organizational & collaboration skills
- Computer Literate
- Customer focus (internal & external)
- Good interpersonal skills required
- Good written, oral, and presentation skills required
- Proven ability to collaborate to get to desired result
- Comfortable with change and ambiguity
- Adaptable to meet rapidly changing priorities
- Strong Credo values
Job Type: Fixed term
Contract length: 11 months
Salary: From €39.00 per hour
Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
Cork, CO. Cork: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Join in this exciting journey as you redefine excellence in supply chain. Apply now and be a part of a company that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous improvement. Let your talent shine and make a lasting impact on the organization and the industry as a whole
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.