Senior Sourcing Specialist
- BBBH786989 Jul 07, 2021 Competitive
Senior Sourcing Specialist required for a large medical device company in Cork. The ideal candidate must have 6+ years experience in a sourcing role within a manufacturing facility.
- Developing and executing optimal commodity & sourcing strategies for the metals team
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders and aligning on optimal sourcing strategies to develop and implement one common Commodity Strategy for the assigned category
- Provide strategic influence while building value-add relationships with engaged 3rd party suppliers and respective internal stakeholders to increase sourcing efficiency.
- Manages strategic supplier relationships in line with the Commodity Strategy and understands the strategic differentiators for each supplier.
- Owns annual budget process for assigned suppliers as well as crisis or systematic issue resolution.
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies in key sourcing categories that results in a sustainable competitive advantage.
- Identifies all suitable suppliers per commodity and region per sample RFQ and develops comprehensive supplier knowledge & database.
- Works closely with and engages on proactive information sharing with other Global Sourcing Team Members to optimize supply base.
- Level 8 degree
- Minimum of 6+ years Strategic Procurement and Supplier Relationship Management
- Medical Device experience preferred.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Supply Chain & Procurement
021 2300 300