- BBBH793144 Sep 14, 2021 Competitive
Permanent Role as a Senior Technical Project Manager with a well know Irish company based in Cork, working with High Profile Irish Clients
I am looking to engage with Project Managers with Client facing Saas implementaion experience for an exciting role with a Cork Based Client.
Strong stakeholder management is essential as you will need to develop and maintain ongoing relationships with senior stakeholders with customer accounts. You will be responsible for managing customer escalations and other ad-hoc customer engagements as required and will take pride in always delivering great customer service.
The Day to Day:
- Have ownership of large strategic projects
- Coordinate the implementation of multiple complex projects across multiple customers
- Develop and manage project governance
- Attend and chair Steering meetings and/or conference calls with customers and with internal stakeholders
- Be an excellent communicator with ability to communicate at all levels up to C-Suite
- Provide forward looking project management utilising resources from across the business to best achieve the customer's desired outcomes
- Lead customers on their implementation project using industry know-how and product best practice delivering great customer satisfaction
- Lead delivery teams managing all escalations, ensuring that customer satisfaction remains high
- Actively contribute to continually developing our approach to implementing complex multi-product environments
The ideal candidate will having:
- Previous experience managing large projects and programmes of work
- Implementing an organisation's software solutions & systems
- Having been in a customer-facing role.
- Project/Programme Management qualifications would be an advantage
- Extensive experience stakeholder management
- Have a proven track-record of managing several large projects concurrently.
- Strong commercial awareness with ability to identify opportunities for cross sell or upsell
- Be comfortable managing and coordinating multiple internal, 3rd party and client Programme resources
- Have natural ability for customer relationship building and influencing an experienced team of consultants
- Have an element of technical experience required for product implementation
- Ability to work under pressure whilst managing competing priorities
The role may include travel that may include overnight stays.
This is a permanent role that offers a very competitive package from base salary to healthcare pension and more.
If this is a role that you would like to hear more about please reach out to me for a confidential conversation firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: Applicants should have right to work in Irelend as no visa sponsorship is offered for this role
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | IT Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300