Senior Management Accountant
- BBBH785521 Jul 06, 2021 Competitive
Management Accountant role with a Multinational Pharmaceutical company based in Cork. Great role for a Senior Accountant with 5+ years industry experience.
In this role you will have a broad dynamic role in a Finance team based in Cork. You will be part of a team who is a key partner in supporting the business by providing meaningful business analysis on financial and business-related issues.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Collaborate with the cross-functional teams to build financial business case models, utilize industry and financial knowledge to challenge assumptions and ensure the financial viability and accuracy of all aspects of key projects
- Present business case models to senior leadership to gain alignment on funding and performance metrics for each project
- Manage the capital investments by partnering with project owners to ensure due diligence of investment process, developing tracking models, and control and report spend
- Develop and manage a capital review forum with key stakeholders and control/monitor asset compliance issues such as tagging and cycle counting
- Prepare new technology, new products, base spend, resources and capital investment budgets
- Support the monthly projection process for departmental spend, headcount and capital and comment on main drivers and spend activity.
- Responsible for monthly close activities, including journal entries, actual vs budget/projection commentary, and business partner reporting
- Key point of contact with Revenue relating to all queries in relation to tax changes.
- Ensure compliance with statutory requirements across all international reporting regions.
- A recognised professional accounting qualification
- 5 Years + post qualification experience working in a multi-national company
- A thorough understanding of accounting and financial principals, budgeting, reporting, financial analysis and forecasting.
- Excellent financial ERP knowledge, Power BI, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Be able to consume and synthesize large amounts of information and present relevant points concisely.
- Working with all disciplines at every level in promoting the development of services, business plans, budget management and cost control.
- Ability to manage multiple financial projects, adjust priorities as needed, and meet deadlines.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.