- BBBH781197 Apr 29, 2021 €50k - €70k
Are you a qualified Accountant interested in manufacturing and would love the opportunity to gain Business Partnering experience within a leading multinational corporation in the Cork city area
Senior Cost Accountant - Cork
Calling Accounting professionals for a much sought-after opportunity with a leading multinational corporation in the Cork city area.
My client, a leading multinational, require a Senior Cost Accountant for their finance function at the Cork based manufacturing facility to join a team of highly regarded finance industry professionals reporting to the Finance Manager.
The ideal individual should be a qualified accountant with prior experience in either financial reporting, business partnering with finance and operational/production professionals, cost accounting, product pricing analysis, inventory and supply chain standardisation, financially proposing new product introductions or FP&A.
Responsibilities of the Senior Cost Accountant:
- Leading role in the financial planning and analysis for the production and support functions for key existing products and new product introductions. Key point of contact in maintaining the standard setting process around costing and FP&A.
- Actively collaborate with Senior Management, Supply Chain, business sales and Manufacturing departments to ensure inventory accuracy, standard costing and budgets being effectively adhered to at all locations
- Ownership of KPI delivery, and improvements where required, on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis for key heads such as costs of production, distribution costs, materials pricing and associated absorbed expenses affecting manufacturing.
- Accounting for inventory cost including material purchases, allocation of operations overhead, and contract manufacturing costs.
- Assist with monthly variance analysis for all balance sheet and P&L inventory areas.
Requirements of the Senior Cost Accountant
- ACA/ACCA/CPA/CIMA qualified - 3-5 years' experience in a manufacturing industry role ideally
- ERP systems exposure and advanced Excel capability - SAP a distinct advantage
- Proven ability to deal with stakeholders in different functions of the business to finance
- Strong problem-solving capability
- Project management experience beneficial
Please contact Tina Dorgan in Morgan McKinley should you wish to discuss this Senior Cost Accountant role further at firstname.lastname@example.org or (021) 2 300 300.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment, Cork
353 (0) 21 2300300