Senior Automation Engineer - Cork (Pharma)
- BBBH772964 Jan 08, 2021 Competitive
The selected candidate will be involved in the design, configuration, implementation, testing, commissioning, troubleshooting and change control of client projects
Reporting to the engineering manager, the successful candidate will design, configure and deploy automation solutions including equipment, processes, and manufacturing execution systems for a multinational pharmaceutical client.
- Design, implement and support automation solutions for the client.
- Collaborate closely with the client to define and deploy automation solutions including equipment, processes, and manufacturing execution systems.
- Manage technical work streams with cross-functional stakeholders throughout entire project lifecycle, from concept to implementation
- Responsible for the site PLC-based Control System, Building Management Systems, and Environmental Monitoring Systems
- Work closely with cross functional teams such as electrical engineers & design engineers to prepare drawings and ensure projects are delivered.
- Develop, review and/or approve Preventive Maintenance Plans, Standard Operating Procedures, IQ/OQs, commissioning protocols, drawings & diagrams.
- Bachelor's Degree or Ireland Honours Degree (Level 8) in Electrical or Instrumentation or Automation Engineering or related discipline
- 5 years' experience as an Automation Engineer/Control Systems Engineer or Software Engineer or related occupation Detail oriented with a solid understanding of current programming standards.
- Must work well both independently and in a team-oriented
- Experience with DCS
- Good knowledge of GAMP lifecycle and quality management processes employed in the pharmaceutical sector is an advantage.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
353 (0) 21 2300300