- BBBH785421 Jun 18, 2021 Competitive
A permanent role in Cork for a strong SAP SD MM Consultant, an opportunity for someone looking to leverage their Business and Technical skills, within a strong and established team enviroment.
Our search for a SAP Functional Consultant (SD/MM) is a result of career progression with this organisation.
Due to promotion, they look for an experienced Functional Consultant to be a strong advocate for the business in delivering a best in class SAP solution.
The successful candidate will work across departments, primarily Supply chain, Commercial and Finance departments to document their business requirements and translate them into functional and technical specifications to be used when developing new configuration changes. Day to day you'll facilitate the implementation and support of SAP modules to enhance business functionality and overall performance, while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction.
Some key requirements of the role?
- Develop SAP configuration in response to new business requirements (with external assistance as deemed necessary).
- Monitor and evaluate SAP configuration and amend to ensure optimum efficiency as required.
- Translate requirements into functional specifications for business sign-off and convert into technical specifications for IT Technical specialists to implement
- Trouble shoot any SAP issues forwarded by 1st line support.
- Liaise closely with Group Digital & Technology (D&T) to evaluate and implement technical SAP solutions for complex business requirements.
- Act as a business partner across business functions with the purpose of defining opportunities, identifying and prioritizing projects and initiatives as well as solution discovery to meet business needs
- Act as technical project manager for the delivery of projects as determined by the Solutions Lead.
- Work effectively with business project leadership to ensure the successful delivery of assigned projects
What does the ideal candidate look like?
- 7+ years functional experience in SAP (SD, MM)
- Excellent knowledge of SAP configuration, and ideally have at least completed 1 SAP implementation project.
- Strong Influencing skills, particularly in dealing with Offshore Vendors.
- Must be able to work independently as well as a team player and can manage own workload
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Project Management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to problem solve, influence and listen
- Proven ability to show initiative and to react quickly and take preventative action when problems arise.
This is a permanent opportunity in an organization that boasts longevity for it's staff. It is a well recognized organization so speak to Lisa Lawlor for more information, apply now to be considered.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland, VISA sponsorship is not offered with this role.
The Client is operating a hybrid model of working with the office in Cork City.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | IT Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300