- JN -042023-1928319
- Jun 02, 2023
- €20k - €30k
Have you always wanted a fast-paced, high volume administrative role? I am currently working an exciting Sales administrator/receptionist role with a well-known Cork business.
Location: Cork City
Salary: 27K+ DOE
Schedule: Monday - Friday, No weekends.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Supporting the sales & aftersales processes and completion of all administrative tasks required
- Invoicing and chasing PO's in time sensitve situations
- Extreme accuracy in orders and invoices, including processing invoices and credit notes.
- Ad-hoc administrative duties.
- Welcome clients upon arrival to the business.
- Liaise with Sales Executives regarding their scheduled appointments.
- Provide excellent customer service to clients waiting for appointments and offer them beverages.
- Weekday running of reception area and managing phone/email enquiries.
- Ensure the reception and waiting area are maintained to a neat and tidy standard.
- Sorting & distributing post.
- 1 - 2 years' experience in a similar role.
- Previous administrative experience is essential (1+ years).
- Previous use of CRM systems advanteous
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be efficient, with good organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Work well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Be flexible in their approach to work.
- Display a professional, courteous manner at all times.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.