Quantity Surveyor - West Cork
- BBBH789925 Aug 10, 2021 Competitive
An Irish owned family ran building contractors who are in business for over 70 years are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their busy team.
An Irish owned family ran building contractors who are in business for over 70 years are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their busy team. They have worked across education, healthcare, retail, commercial, residential and the public sector but most of their projects are based around West Cork
- Preparing and analysing costings for tenders
- Preparation of monthly valuations
- Variation notifications
- Assist in the preparation of Final Accounts
- Attending site meetings
- Project cash flow projection and management
- Reconciling valuations/ assessments of our valuations
- Completion of Work in progress records for accounts department
- Negotiating accounts and quotations, in a firm but fair manner
- Holds a degree in quantity surveyor
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to use your own initiative and manage workload in a timely way
If you are interested then apply online now or get in touch to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Construction & Property Recruitment